Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I sent an email of my blog to https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/legacy-ornamental-mills telling them of my blog.  One member had a question, where is my Legacy?

So here is my before and after pictures.  I'm hoping to  blog in the future on how I fix up my Legacy.  I need to do something by the gears because it is not tight by the bearings.  I hope to make a handle (one of mine is missing) a finally, install a plywood table to do milling.





Even though I cleaned off the top of the Legacy, I have stuff below.  I hope to someday, have things under the Legacy and that  I'll know what's inside each box!

I have reach my goal of having over 100 people look at my site.  My next two goals is to get an email and at least on follower!

The Messy Woodworker (still)

No comments:

Post a Comment