Saturday, March 16, 2013

Today is Saturday and my wife is hosting a wedding shower for her neice.  So I will get to be in the basement and I can do whatever I want.  Hopefully today will be a good day.

I'll let you know what happens.

Well the day is done and like normal not a lot happened.  I did clean off the Legacy and swept the floor.  I post two items on Craigslist but so far I have not had any luck.  It is a lot easlier to buy things off of Craigslist then to sell something.  The room looks cleaner, however I know that I have a long way to go before it will be what I want.  I want to be able to start a project, know where everything is and if need be store the project in a place that will make it eariler to return to continue.  Tomorrow, I'll take a picture of the room so that you can compare the first picture to the second. 

I told some people at work about my site.  If I get over 100 visitors, one guy will buy me a beer, 101 visitors and a second person will buy me a beer.  They told me it would be good for it to happen on the same day.

If you have any ideas that you would like to share, send me a note.  If I like it, I'll include it on the blog if you say it's okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment